CryoShape is a breakthrough treatment for keloids and hypertrophic scars. Dr. Lorenc was one of the first physicians in the U.S. to use the CryoShape device and has a great deal of ease, comfort, and experience with this technology. This unique system destroys scar tissue by utilizing an extremely cold probe and softens the collagen in and around the scar. One session will significantly reduce scar volume, although additional treatments may be necessary for optimal results.
- Local anesthesia
- Single session
- Short procedure
- Painless, safe and effective
Is It Right For You?
CryoShape might be an effective treatment for you if you want to get rid of keloids or hypertrophic scars.
- A fine needle is inserted using a local anesthetic
- Scars are frozen from the inside out, penetrating the deep tissue
- The procedure takes approximately 15 to-30 minutes to complete
- No sutures are needed
Recovery and Healing
- You can leave the office immediately after the procedure
- Treatment is virtually painless
- Healing in five to seven days
- Full activity may be resumed the next day