Butt augmentation, sometimes referred to as a Brazilian butt lift, can help improve the shape, size, and contour of the buttocks. For individuals who desire curvier, fuller, round buttocks, the Brazilian butt lift has become the procedure of choice.
During the procedure, fat from other areas of the body is harvested via liposuction. This fat is then injection into the buttocks in a layered fashion. Fat may be harvested from areas with excess fat deposits, such as the:
• Upper hips
The fat is then processed using Puregraft, a technology which filters and purifies the fat so that it is more likely to last longer. Dr. Lorenc’s objective during a Brazilian butt lift is to add dimension to the buttocks and give them a more rounded, lifted appearance while making sure that the procedure is performed in the safest way possible.
Who is an ideal candidate?
A Brazilian butt lift may be right for you if you wish to improve the balance or shape of your figure. You may consider a Brazilian butt lift if you:
• Desire a fuller, more shapely buttocks
• Have experienced sagging skin or cellulite caused by aging or pregnancy
• Feel your butt is too small
Other considerations that should be weighed when determining if butt augmentation is right for you include:
• Your health: No underlying health conditions that may make healing more difficult
• Your expectations: Individuals should approach butt augmentation with positive and realistic expectations