BBL Treatment in NYC
BBL Laser Treatment in NYC
Broadband Light (BBL) Treatment
What is Broadband Light Laser?
Forever Young BBL™ is a non-invasive treatment that uses a Broadband Light (BBL) laser to treat signs of aging in the skin. Regular BBL treatments can result in younger, healthier looking skin.
According to a study conducted at Stanford University, BBL treatment causes genes in the skin to “express themselves younger”, restoring firmness and improving the overall health and texture of skin.
As Seen on Extra
- Light penetrate the epidermis (top layer) of skin to heat the dermis (middle layer)
- Less invasive than surgical procedures
- Quicker and more effective results than topical solutions.
Is BBL Laser Right for You?
If you have any of the following conditions, you may be a good candidate for BBL Laser therapy:
- Fine lines and wrinkles on the face/hands
- Age spots, sun spots, pigmentation and other like blemishes
- Tiny, superficial blood vessels
- Broken capillaries
- Small scars
The BBL Laser Treatment
Using a laser, our trained staff will use the BBL Laser to target problem areas of your face, neck, chest, arms, or hands. Your areas of concern can be targeted multiple times in one treatment. The average time for a full-face treatment is between 30 and 45 minutes.
Recovery and Healing
Minimal recovery time allows you to continue with daily routines after treatment. After treatment, you may experience redness or a mild sunburn like sensation, which usually subsides within 48 hours