Sagging skin on the face happens to everyone as they get older. As time passes by, the collagen network that once held your skin firmly in place as a child and young adult begins to lose the battle with gravity. Skin that sags advertises to everyone that you’re not as young as you feel. If only there was a way to just slide your skin back to where it once was and keep it there, without having to undergo facelift surgery. In the skilled hands of Dr. Lorenc, there is a now new alternative: the Silhouette Instalift®.
Silhouette Instalift® is a minimally invasive approach to anti-sagging treatment for the face related to age or weight loss. This technique uses an absorbable suture with bidirectional cones to actually lift and suspend the skin, redefining the lines of the face and restoring your youthful appearance. Silhouette Instalift® has a unique design to the thread, where there are tiny cones on each end of the suture to hold it in place, preventing the skin from drooping. New collagen grows in along the suture track to provide longer, firmer support for your skin.
Dr. Lorenc has had amazing results using Silhouette Instalift®.
“These tiny threads act like a tether to bring your skin back to its youthful position. This product has been used for years in the United Kingdom but has only been available in the United States since April 2015. Not every cosmetic surgeon can do this well. I’m fortunate to have had the training and the experience to give my patients wonderful results in just minutes.”
If you have ever considered facelift surgery to get rid of that sagging skin on your face, call us now to talk about Silhouette Instalift®. You will be amazed!
- Minimally invasive non-surgical facelift for treatment of sagging skin related to aging or weight loss
- Absorbable suture with bidirectional cones at each end of the suture to keep the skin from sliding along the suture
- After local anesthesia, suture is placed under the skin to lift the skin
- No scalpels involved and no downtime
- Treatment is usually completed in one visit; results are immediate
- Bruising, swelling have occurred but go away within a few days
- Results last up to 18 months