Forever Young BroadBand LightTM (BBL) uses advanced infrared technology to reduce the visible signs of aging and skin damage anywhere on the body. Forever Young BBLTM can be used to reduce the look of:
• Sagging skin
• Uneven pigmentation, such as age spots or liver spots
• Fine lines and wrinkles
It can also be used to remove unwanted hair and may help control stubborn acne.
During the Forever Young BBLTM procedure, infrared light is precisely targeted to problematic areas of the skin. Visible improvement to the top layer of the skin is complimented by revitalization of deeper skin cells to promote fast and long-lasting results.
Forever Young BBLTM is a non-surgical procedure with a quick recovery time that provides your skin with a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance.
Who is an ideal candidate?
Forever Young BBLTM is for anyone who wishes to improve the clarity, smoothness, and elasticity of their skin. You may consider the procedure if you are bothered by changes that have occurred in your skin, such as:
• The development of hyperpigmentation spots
• Broken capillaries or flushing (rosacea)
• Sun damage or freckling
• Sagging or loss of firmness
Forever Young BBLTM is customizable to most skin types.
Other considerations that should be weighed when determining if Forever Young BBLTM is right for you include:
• Your health: No underlying health conditions that may make healing more difficult
• Your expectations: Individuals should approach the procedure with positive and realistic expectations