What is Bellafill®?
Bellafill® is a different type of filler to fight certain winkles and acne scars: The formula is comprised of an innovative blend of 2 distinctcomponents, with collagen gel as its base. It also contains some lidocaine, to help reduce pain during the injection.
Suspended within the collagen are tiny polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) microspheres. After you’re injected, your body eventually absorbs the collagen, and the PMMA spheres remain and continue working as microscopic scaffolding, provoking the development of your own collagen, laying the groundwork for the product’s long-term ability to boost the volume in the area.
Bellafill’s five-year approval is based on the world’s largest and longest dermal-filler study, completed almost three years ago, in February 2014. 1,008 patients in 23 locations across the U.S. received injections in their naso-labial folds (aka. smile lines). At the five-year mark, 87% of patients express their satisfaction with the filler correction.
Benefits of Bellafill
Here’s what you need to know:
- Instead of lasting for a couple of months, Bellafill® lasts up to five-years.
- Delivers a natural-looking correction.
- Provides immediate results.
- Bellafill® is FDA approved for smile lines and acne scars.
- Volumizer for cheeks.
- Bellafill® was FDA approved after the world’s largest and longest dermal filler clinical research study.
Bellafill® Before & After Photos