Eighty-five percent (85%) of women suffer from that lumpy, bumpy skin called cellulite. There are many products and treatments promising to reduce the appearance of cellulite, but most are ineffective or do not have long lasting results. However, a new breakthrough in cosmetic technology, CelluSmooth™, is an effective and safe procedure for treating cellulite with longer-lasting, visible results.
- Simple three-step process
- IV sedation
- Minimally invasive
- Quick treatment time
Is It Right For You?
CelluSmooth laser treatment might be right for you if:
- You have dimpled skin associated with cellulite
- Step 1 – The first CelluSmooth™ laser severs the bands that create cellulite
- Step 2 – The second CelluSmooth™ laser melts excess fat that can be removed through liposuction
- Step 3 – The final CelluSmooth™ laser heats the dermis above to smooth and tighten the affected skin
Recovery and Healing
- Most patients return to their daily activities almost immediately post treatment
- Results with CelluSmooth™ are as good as and usually better than other minimally invasive cellulite procedures
- Results are cumulative and may be visible in less than one month, with continuous improvement for up to six months