What is a Facelift by Syringe?
A Facelift by Syringe (or a “Liquid Facelift”) is a procedure that can add volume to the face and restore a rejuvenated, youthful appearance without the cost, risk, or pain associated with surgery.
- Dermal Filler administered by injection on site in our office
- No anesthesia required
- Little discomfort
- Immediate effects; lasting results for up to two years
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
If you have any of the following conditions, you may be a good candidate for a liquid facelift:
- Aged, droopy skin around the face or forehead area
- Creases or wrinkles on the forehead, eyes, or face
- Loss of collagen or elasticity in the face tissue
Dr. Lorenc will decide which dermal filler is right for your specific procedure/area. A dermal filler will be directly administered by injection in a safe, medical environment. Dermal fillers encourage the build up of new collagen in facial tissues, and create a fuller, more contoured face
Results are usually noticeable immediately. Swift recovery time. Patients are often able to return to daily routines immediately after leaving the office. Results can last up to two years, and can be maintained with follow-up treatments