What is Hand Rejuvenation?
The unique ZPL Hand Revitalization procedure combines two minimally invasive treatments: an injection of Radiesse dermal filler and treatment with the Forever Young BBL (broad band light) laser. The results are significantly more volumized, youthful looking hands with fewer veins, pores, and browns spots.
- The ZPL Hand Revitalization procedure was developed by Dr. Lorenc
- Radiesse is a dermal filler agent used to increase volume and stimulate collagen production.
- The Forever Young BBL is a state-of-the-art treatment that uses lasers to heat the middle layer (dermis) of the skin to create more youthful looking skin
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
If your hands exhibit any of the following conditions, this procedure could be for you:
- Lack of volume in hands
- Prominent appearance of veins
- Noticeable pores or brown spots
The hand rejuvenation procedure involves two steps. Step 1: Volumize. Dr. Loren injects the hands with Radiesse, a volumizing dermal filler. Step 2: Smooth and Erase. Dr. Lorenc uses the Forever Young BBL laser, and innovative light treatment to further stimulate collagen renewal.
The injection of Radiesse in Step 1 may cause minor swelling and mild discomfort, which usually subsides within 24 hours. The BBL laser treatment sometimes results in redness and a mild sunburn like sensation that generally subsides within 48 hours
Schedule A Consultation