What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a safe, non-invasive way to remove unwanted hair from virtually any area of the body. This technology selectively targets hair follicles and heats them with laser light energy. The beam is able to target many hairs at once, making treatment of large areas easy and practical.
- Non-surgical, non-invasive
- Laser energy eliminates hair follicles
- Can treat large areas quickly
Is It Right For You?
If you have any of the following, you should consider laser hair removal
- Unwanted hair in any area
- Hair you need to trim or remove repeatedly and often
- Ingrown hairs
- Laser beam is used to heat hair follicles and skin
- Follicles will cease to regrow hair
Recovery and Healing
- Number of treatments needed will vary
- No downtime or special recovery expected
- Area may be red or tender