Laser Liposuction in New York City
Both men and women are turning to laser liposuction to remove stubborn fat deposits on their stomach, hips, buttocks, thighs, calves, upper arms, knees and under the chin. Laser liposuction can give your face and body a graceful balance and symmetry by removing fat cells from specific areas of the body.
- Safe and effective
- Local anesthesia, IV sedation
The Ideal Candidate for Liposuction
- Certain areas of your body are resistant to exercise due to genetics or hormones
- You find your body is out of proportion, appearing top or bottom heavy, or lacking youthful curves
- You find fatty deposits settling unattractively into “love handles” around waistlines or collecting in the jowl area around the chin and neck, where it has an aging effect on even the most youthful face.
- A tiny tube (cannula) is inserted through small incisions about one half inch in length
- Fat tissue is liquefied
- The laser component of the state-of-the-art laser liposuction system promotes skin contraction over treated areas for firmer, smoother skin tone.
- Laser liposuction is safe and effective
- Recovery time and incisions are usually minimal
- You will be able to walk out of the office shortly after the procedure
- Most patients return to their normal routine in just a few days