Non-surgical lip enhancement is a non-invasive method to return volume, balance, and sensuality to the focal point of the face. For this procedure, Dr. Lorenc will use a variety of safe, effective dermal fillers to achieve the desired results.
- Dr. Lorenc will create a customized solution of different dermal fillers to ensure you get the exact results you desire out of the procedure.
- Your unique lip and facial contours, and consultation with Dr. Lorenc will help him to create the perfect plan to restore a youthful, sensual appearance to your lips.
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
You may be a good candidate for lip enhancement surgery if you lack volume in your lips. Also, if you have thin lips and experience lack of balance.
Dr. Lorenc maintains a variety of safe, effective dermal fillers in his practice.
- A dental anesthetic block will be used to numb the lips prior to treatment.
- Lorenc will then use a syringe to inject your lips with the dermal filler solution.
- Post injection, your lips may swell for one or two days
- Lips may bruise slightly
- Icing lips during the first 24 hours after treatment will improve healing and reduce unwanted side effects