Childbirth, weight changes, age, and certain medical conditions can stretch the muscles of the vagina and surrounding tissues, causing them to lose elasticity. Women choose feminine rejuvenation treatments for their own individual reasons including incontinence, vaginal tightening, and improving sensation and function. ThermiVa is a new form of aesthetic medicine that uses radio frequency heat therapy to promote collagen synthesis, resulting in shrinkage and tightening of female tissues. Dr. Lorenc uses ThermiVa as a non-surgical, non-invasive, pain-free–and smart–alternative to more invasive procedures.
Most women suffer from incontinence, orgasm dysfunction, prolapse, vaginal laxity, and/or vaginal dryness as a result of childbirth or a change in hormone status. Our patients seek and want an intelligent choice for their female needs: a choice that is easy to handle, has no recovery time, and provides results almost immediately. The ThermiVa is that choice. The ThermiVa is the first non-surgical and thermal-controlled radiofrequency procedure to relieve symptoms associated with female gynecological conditions.
Studies show that the use of ThermiVa leads to improvements in:
- Labial Cosmetic Appearance: Radiofrequency stimulates collagen and tightens tissues, resulting in a reduction of laxity. Skin becomes smoother and tighter, and women are more comfortable in tight clothing such as bikinis and leggings.
- Vaginal Canal Tightening: ThermiVa’s radiofrequency energy also directly causes tightening of collagen at the treatment areas, tightening the internal canal so it is noticeable to the patient and her partner.
- Improves Dryness/Atrophic Vaginitis: Increases moisture, reducing irritation, and increasing comfort (before, during, and after intimacy) without the use of hormone therapies. The radiofrequency energy stimulates the release of neuropeptides, improving circulation and blood flow, resulting in improved moisture and lubrication.
- Improves Urinary Incontinence: Reduces urinary urgency and urinary leakage accidents associated with the activity by tightening the structural columns and interior muscles.
- Improved Intimate Function: Treatments improve sensory nerve function, resulting in more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions and the capability to achieve orgasms in a shorter period of time. Thermiva treatments to the clitoral and “g-spot” areas are very safe.
- Improves Pelvic Prolapse: The treatment shrinks and helps to improve muscle coordination and strength. The vulva-vaginal tissue tightens during ThermiVa treatments, resulting in a tightening or pulling in of the prolapse organs. Research is showing an improvement in prolapse by as much as one grade reduction after ThermiVa therapy.
Who is ThermiVa for?
– A desire to relieve physical discomfort of stretched or enlarged labia;
– Enhancing sexual confidence in appearance and satisfaction;
– Seeking relief from embarrassing urine leakage issues due to incontinence.
How does ThermiVa work?
ThermiVa is an in-office, non-surgical procedure that uses radio frequency energy to gently heat tissue through an “S” shaped handpiece. Heat and energy shrink skin and tighten external and internal vulvovaginal tissue. The handpiece features a disposable applicator with gentle curves to provide comfort. No downtime is necessary. The new tissue will be tighter and younger looking due to new collagen growth and thicker skin, resulting from the application of radio frequency to the area.
Am I a Candidate for ThermiVa?
ThermiVa is an ideal treatment for women who wish to tighten and tone their genital tissues to improve sexual activity and personal comfort. Patients who benefit from this treatment commonly meet one or more of the following criteria:
– Are experiencing vaginal laxity after pregnancy and childbirth;
– Wish to reduce vaginal dryness and loss of vaginal tone after menopause
– Want to improve urinary stress incontinence
– Any woman who would like a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
The best way to find out if you could benefit from ThermiVa is to schedule a V.I.P. / complimentary consultation with our medical aestheticians, who work closely with our patients to make sure that the treatment is the best fit for the patient and her personal concerns.
Is Anesthetic Used or Needed?
No anesthesia is needed and there is no downtime required after the treatments.
Is It Safe?
Radiofrequency has been used for years on many areas of the body and has been proven to be an effective non-surgical way of reversing the signs of aging.
Are the Results of ThermiVa Only Aesthetic?
Actually, the results of ThermiVa go beyond improving the appearance of the labia. Patients have often been very pleased with the internal vaginal effects. ThermiVa done on the internal vaginal walls can result in an increase in function of the vaginal muscle improving the pleasure of intercourse for both the patient and their partner. ThermiVa can also increase vaginal sensitivity and some patients have stated that they have been able to experience multiple orgasms after completing their ThermiVa treatment.
Are There Any Other Benefits to ThermiVa?
Many patients have stated that after undergoing ThermiVa they have increased control of urination. ThermiVa also stimulates the lubricating function of the vagina so often patients no longer need lubricant gel during intercourse.
Empowerment and Women’s Health
What’s clear is feminine rejuvenation has a lot more to do with women’s health–even as it relates to restoring appearance. However, this can be a sensitive and private subject to talk about–even with friends. There shouldn’t be a stigma to these topics and women should feel empowered to ask questions and make their own decisions.
Women who had previously felt self-conscious talking about issues they were experiencing after the treatment said, “I would tell my daughter”, or “I would tell my sister” when referring the remarkable results and relief gained. The most significant statement I heard was: “I didn’t know before finding out about ThermiVa, that there was anything that could be done without surgery.”
Before ThermiVa women’s options for internal and external treatments were labiaplasty and vaginoplasty. These surgeries cost from $10-$15k and require recovery time. No other treatment exists for non-surgical treatments of the vaginal canal and labial tissue.
Contact us to set up a V.I.P. consultation today!